Estate Planning Resources
The Law Office of Lynn A. is committed to providing services and information to those struggling to make important decisions for themselves, older family members or friends. Here are some resources you may find useful:
Estate Planning Documents
- Will & Trust Checklist (pdf)
- Estate Planning Guide (pdf)
- Probate Fees (pdf)
- Estate Planning Update 2013 (pdf)
- ASK THE EXPERT - Sacramento Bee Question and Answer Forum Estate Planning
- Elder Law: Our Parents, Ourselves (pdf)
- Elder Abuse in 2013 (pdf)
- Top five reasons why your family will have to hire an attorney for your estate. (pdf)
Elder Care Resources
Download our complimentary toolkit for the sandwich generation (pdf): those of us who are caring for our aging loved ones while supporting our own children.
After 15 years of advocating for elder persons in Placer County, we have established relationships with other providers of services for seniors. Please call our office if you would like recommendations for:
- Geriatric Care Managers?Provide assistance for family members who need help with their aging parents.
- Long-term Care Insurance
- In-Home Care Providers
- Financial Planning
- Provides a very detailed explanation of who can qualify for Medi-Cal for long term care.
- - America's online source for elder care experts plus information & answers about a wide range of edler care matters.
Occasionally a client may require services outside of our practice area. When asked, we may refer clients to attorneys specializing in particular areas of law to assure the client receives appropriate legal advice. We maintain a network of outstanding attorneys we feel comfortable referring clients to in the areas of:
- Real Estate
- Trust Litigation